UnderDogz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Merchant Trade Run

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lycan
I need friends
I need friends
Lycan

Merchant Trade Run Empty
PostSubject: Merchant Trade Run   Merchant Trade Run EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 pm

Hello All,

This will be my first guide for you all i hope that it turns out ok and is helpfull.

Ok lets head over to Mercury Union Chairman Christopher. Your going to want to choose Start Solo Business
Just follow along with what he tells you until he has nothing more to say. Now click on Mercury Union Local Dealer Isha. She will have a few different option's and since i'm past the intial set up i apoligize i cant help much here on the different places for the trade runs. Anyways the best one i have found to be is the trade run that consists of buying Wheat Bread.

Now go ahead buy as much Wheat bread as you can and its time to make your first sale. Your first stop will be
Valley of Whispers Guild Track Stone You are going to talk to Mercury Union Whispers Valley Sola Kim.
Sell your Wheat Bread to him and buy as much Octopus Drink that u can. Now we are going to your second stop on your trade
run (there are three if your wondering plus freedom harbor) Fossicker's Plain Guild Track Stone.
You will talk to Mercury Union Local Dealer Aphca. Sell all your drink and buy as many Bear Liver that you can head to your last stop. Our Third stop will be Windcry Guild Trackstone, there you will be talking to Mercury Union Dealer Milia and sell all your liver.

NOW at this point your going to be going back and forth between stop number 2 and stop number 3 so that when you go back to Isha you will be maxed out and get the most soul coins you can. just remember that the max you can get is 6k over the amount listed for target so if target says 10k u can max at 16k. That being said keep an eye on your amounts because you want to be able to buy 120 Wheat straw or 100 straw 100 rum to take back to Isha to end the trade run.

Now you have your goods to take back to Isha if you figured right you will max out the target its time to head to Isha back in freedom harbor. Sell all the stuff to her then speak to christopher again choose the option of Business Estimation click ok grab your money and your first trade run is finished.

When you are first able to do the trade run until lv 40 you can do TWO trade runs per day. If at 40 you decide to take the MERCHANT job you than can do THREE trade runs per day. Each trade run you will do the same thing of going back and forth between stops two and three until you can max out your run when you sell goods to Isha. These trade runs can net a good 3-5 soul gold under lv 40 and close too 10 soul gold 40+ per day.
Back to top Go down

Merchant Trade Run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderDogz :: Guild Members :: Guildie Guides-
Jump to: