UnderDogz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of Conduct and Activity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Rules of Conduct and Activity Empty
PostSubject: Rules of Conduct and Activity   Rules of Conduct and Activity EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:59 pm

Okay i will try to keep the rules brief and to the point. Keep in mind these rules can evolve if the need arises.

1. You must show activity within the guild by gaining Contribution Points. From the time you join you have one week
to accrue 30 contribution points at which time you will be moved to honorable status.

2. When your register you must use the id that your are going to play while in the guild.

3. We have many different races,sexes,religions and so forth in the guild. ANY TYPE OF SLANDERING based on
race,religion,sex, and so forth will not be tolerated and be ready to get a boot in the rear.

4. While you are in this guild if you are in any instance with a guild you will not for any reason leave the instance
until it is done!
Now of course there are some reasons that are acceptable for you to leave. Use your common sense
if it isn't an emergency don't leave. There will be one warning given for this.

5. I understand that drama will happen but i will try to keep it to a minimum with that said if anyone starts to cause drama
on purpose refer to the end of rule number 3 for the result of causing drama.
Back to top Go down
https://underdogz-fw.forumotion.com
Dire
Chatterbox
Chatterbox

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Conduct and Activity   Rules of Conduct and Activity EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:38 pm

All sounds fair. I thought it was 20 contribution points but 30 works as well. It's just another day's worth of guild quests and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lycan
I need friends
I need friends
Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Conduct and Activity   Rules of Conduct and Activity EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:41 pm

well since we are level 3 i feel we should expect more out of people that want to join us. Make them show that they really want to be a part of the guild and make it grow.
Back to top Go down
Bimagical
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Bimagical

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Conduct and Activity   Rules of Conduct and Activity EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm glad all the rules were made apparent. Sometimes things come into question and now we have a reference. Thanks Lycan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Conduct and Activity   Rules of Conduct and Activity EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:54 am

I'll question you Bim...and i'll use picture of that atlas guy to do it!

*evil cackle*
Back to top Go down
Bimagical
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
Bimagical

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Conduct and Activity   Rules of Conduct and Activity EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 9:22 am

AnnieOakly wrote:
I'll question you Bim...and i'll use picture of that atlas guy to do it!

*evil cackle*
Lol question what??? My sexuality?? HEY NEWS FLASH!!! I'm gay!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Conduct and Activity   Rules of Conduct and Activity EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:06 pm

I already know you're gay.

I don't know what I'll question but i HAZ QUEZTIONZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules of Conduct and Activity   Rules of Conduct and Activity Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules of Conduct and Activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderDogz :: Guild Rules & Guidelines-
Jump to: