UnderDogz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Talent Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
saturation
I need friends
I need friends
saturation

Vampire Talent Guide Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Talent Guide   Vampire Talent Guide EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:35 am

Ok so for my main class. I figured I would make this first because obv I know more about this class than any of them. So.. without further adoo...
4 builds that focus on PvE DPS, PvP DPS, PvE Healing, and PvP Healing.

NOTE: ALL THE GUIDES I POST HERE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Thank you that is all

Inferno Vampire: PvE Instances and WB build.
http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=vampire&r=kin&b=t3a15a25b13b25c34d12d22e14f32f32h12h23i12i23j22j33

So in this build i prioritized lowering resistances over base damage. Maximizing damage from your party and especially anyone that does fire damage.

1st Tier
5 points into Evil Flame Curse for extended duration and increased range, good for saving on mana in long fights so you dont have to recast it as often.
5 points into Underworld Scorching for more damage on your main spell.
2nd Tier
3 into Energy of Curse, this is a must have talent for the start of the tree to lower resistances.
5 points into Evil Flame to lower the CD on your main ability.
3rd Tier
3 into Seed of Flame, another good base spell that should be used at the end of your debuffs to maximize damage.
5 into Lingering Blaze (for some reason its called Evil Flame in the talent calc UPDATE IT PWE) ok this is another talent that you take for lowering resistances and extending the duration of your Flame Curse.
4th Tier
3 points into Flame Demon, i only put 3 points into this because there are more enticing talents but i agree that vampire form is vital to keep up to maximize damage but like i said there are better talents.
2 points into NecroFlame Curse, i mean why have 1 stack when you can have 2 for 2 talent points? easiest talent points i spent. On a serious note, i'm not entirely sure that this works with Flame Seed(testing brb) will update later with more relevant info.
5th Tier
4 into Flame Torture, increases your damage when target attacks or is attacked. Ton of damage not sure if its related to only your attacks or not. But for those fast hitting bosses its a must have.
6th Tier
2 points into Flame Suppression, good so you dont pull agro off of the tanks therefore increasing survivability.
8th Tier
2 points into Inferno Bat, vital talent. Tons of DPS when in vamp form. Evil Flame with no CD?!?! what can be better.
3 points into Weaken. Again lowering resistances is all good in my book.
9th Tier
2 points into Hasted Hellfire, ok so this is one of the base damage talents i took, only because of the reduced CD and its always good to have more damage.
3 points into Bat Shape, reduced CD on your transformation and a handy AoE for the trash.
10th Tier
2 points into Hellfire Bat, reduced CD and cast time = more dps for you and your party. Constantly keeping up your debuffs is critical to sucess.
3 into Flame Manuever, increases mastery which increases your damage. good for everyone.

Dark Vampire: PvP DPS
http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=vampire&r=kin&b=t2a15a25b12b24b34c14c23c32d13d25e22e33h33j11j22j32

Ok so this build i maximized CC with a focus on heavy damage with Dark Ripple and Charmed Strike.

1st Tier
5 points into Demon of Darkness, good for keeping up Vampire Form which increases burst.
5 points into Force of Shadow, does more damage with Dark Ripple and increases crit rate = more burst.
2nd Tier
2 points into Speed Cast, reduces CD on Charmed Strike one of your main spells. whats not to like?
4 into Advanced Dark Ripple, again reduces CD on Dark Ripple one of your main spells.
4 points into Expansion of Darkness, increases duration of Dark Curse and reduces accuracy, critical to survive in PvP.
3rd Tier
4 points into Dark Strike, first Charmed strike against a target you have 100% chance to stun, CC is goooood. and more damage on your main target.
3 points into Seed of Darkness, good slow, more CC, i love this.
3 points into Feast, this was iffy talent point allocation, I really like feast and an AoE CC is never a bad thing. but not for all.
4th Tier
3 points into Force of Darkness, increases the slow on Seed of Darkness and silences them after 4 hits, enhances your CC.
5 points into Darkness Invasion, reduces your targets dark resists and reduces casting time of Dark Curse when you are vulnerable to help put out some damage outside of Vampire Form.
5th Tier
2 points into Sprout, reduces CD on Seed of Darkness, need i say more?
3 points into Eyes of Darkness, increases accuracy which mean more hits land and your target goes down quicker, plus cc's wont miss.
8th Tier
3 points into Darkness Expertise, ok it was either this or Vampire Power in the 7th Tier, after some research i found that darkness mastery > attack power (however tempting it maybe) if your really going for damage > CC then take 3 out of Feast and put it into Vampire Power.
10th Tier
Ok i skipped a lot of talents in the previous Tiers but I only did that because CC > Damage IMO
1 point into Dark Vampire State, in vampire form you no longer drain your own HP and you regen double HP, this talent IMO is critical. With the 1st Tier talent that drains more of your HP from Dark Ripple you end up losing a lot of HP but with this talent you can minimize the damage.
2 into Quality Improvement, reduces CD of Blood Rite a ton and removes CC, critical to get out of sticky situations in the PvP environment.
2 into Enduring Darkness, Increases dark mastery by a flat amount, good for overall damage output.

Blood Vampire: PvE Healing, instances and WB.
http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=vampire&r=kin&b=t1a15a25b24c23c31d15d21e24e33f11f23f32g23g32j12j22j32j42

This Healing build focuses on reducing CD's of your healing spells and their effectiveness.

1st Tier

5 points into Blood Demon, the more Vampire Form activates the more healing you do, easy enough.
5 points into Blood Sign, Vampires Sigil helps you get back some of that that hp you use healing and helps with some pretty decent damage.
2nd Tier
4 points into Advanced Vampire Sigil, reduces CD on your main damage spell which helps in the luls where no one needs healing, but be careful of mana consumption unless you are stacked with mana pots and dont mind blowing a few.
3rd Tier
3 points into Seed of Life, another healing spell thats good with the talents later in the talent tree, helps with keeping Vampire Form up good for low health targets.
4th Tier
5 points into Dark Contract EX, reducing CD and increasing amount healed for your most basic healing spell? whats not to like?
1 point into Insignia Energy, one of those talents where i only had one point left and this was the easiest way to get extra damage out of the tree. Will probably put it into something else later on when cap hit 80.
5th Tier
4 points into Force of Life, increasing amount healed by Seed of Life and increasing its critical effects = win.
3 points into Blood Feast, mainly got this talent for the health regen and a CC for a healer is never a bad thing.
6th Tier
3 points into Bloodtie, increases healing when in vampire form and regens life on mob death, latter isnt that helpful but the increased healing is well worth the points.
2 points into Night Escape, lowering your aggro is vital to surviving in PvE
7th Tier
3 points into Blood Pact, increasing crit healing on your healing spells is nothing to laugh at. Good talent.
2 points into Bloody Evil Death, increases Wraith Kill's drain by 200%, easy.
10th Tier
2 points into Extended Bloodwork, increases time spent in Vampire Form by 8 secs. More healing and damage. nothing bad about this talent.
2 points into Hasted Healing, reducing the CD on two important spells means more healing and more damage, done.
2 points into Ritual Time, increases healing of your main spells by 2.5% of your max health, along with Surging Blood this talent is huge.
2 points into Surging Blood, increases your HP, along with Ritual Time this talent is useful.

Blood Vampire: PvP Healing, for those all important times when you save your teammates asses when they rush head long into 10 people. (as if)
http://fw.perfectworld.com/talentcalc?cls=vampire&r=kin&b=t1a15a25b12b24b34c14c23d15d25e24e33h12i22j12

Ok this was a stretch, with so little talent points and the need to do damage while still, options were limited. Taking points into Seed of Life is a must if you want to heal effectively. Evil Blood Curse for debuffing enemys around you, and the faster they go down the less you have to heal. Mana would be an issue with this build. Still working on that one. but anyway.

1st Tier
5 in Blood Demon and Blood Sign, first one to keep up Vampire Form easy enough. Blood Sign for the added health regen from abilities which is critical as you will probably be focused.
2nd Tier
2 points into Charmed Strike Beyond, increases the range of Charmed Strike with is a good spell to do some damage with seeing as you will almost always be in Vampire Form.
4 points into Advanced Vampire Sigil, easy enough, reduces CD of your HP regen ability.
4 points into Evil Blood, ok so this talent seems good enough, increasing duration of Blood Curse which means more damage and less mana wasted on recasting, second reducing max hp is good for those protectors or warriors making them a little easier to kill.
3rd Tier
4 points into Bloody Evil Strike, more damage for the times you dont need to heal making your focus target go down quicker.
3 into Seed of Life, essential healing skill, a fire and forget kind of thing.
4th Tier
5 points into Blood Contract EX, lowers the CD on your main healing spell, good for quick heals on low hp teammates.
5 points into Insignia Energy, increases damage of your Blood Sigil, more damage when you need to focus.
5th Tier
4 points into Force of Life, buffing one of your main healing spells, good for everything.
8th Tier
2 points into Evil Blood Curse, good AoE debuff lowering their max hp.
9th Tier
2 points into Stagnate, makes your Evil Blood Curse worth the two talent points, lowering the amount healed on your enemy is critical to taking down people in PvP when enemy healers are around. anything helps.
10th Tier
2 points into Extended Bloodwork, this talent was a toss up, could go into any of the Tier 10 talents. All up to you and how you play honestly.

Edit: Ok the talent Calculator is totally messed up ill just link the build but dont read the descriptions of the talents. FML. Redoing it all. WAY TO GO PWE
Edit2: So the talent Calc is not messed up for the Vamp except one talent.

Last edited by saturation on Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Vampire Talent Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UnderDogz :: Guild Members :: Guildie Guides-
Jump to: